Utilizing the full spectrum of colors is often a challenge when balance requires so many connected decisions. In this session, I'll explore ways to use large amounts of color all on the same canvas and still achieve appealing harmony. We will discuss simple techniques to keep your progress in check plus ways to introduce new colors without derailing a scheme. A nice balance can yield incredible results while a poor balance can feel novice. Session 71 is a deep dive into the world of complicated colors.
Here is everything you get!!
1) Structured HD Video Tutorial with commentary, annotations, and demonstration (48 min)
2) Hidden Pond (JPG)
3) Hidden Pond Breakdown with layers (PSD)
4) Sketch Brush
5) BrushPack 3.0: My favorite Brushes plus some bonus ones
6) Texture Brush Set: Some of my favorite Material brushes
7) Illustration Brushes: My favorite brushes for implied design and color (NEW)
8) Recommended Book List PDF