Complimentary Colors are so simple but to use them in unexpected ways requires a deeper understanding of what makes something appealing. In this session, I'll break down exactly why a specific red and green can look horrible while another red and green can look incredible. Colors are attracted to their opposites in hue, saturation and even value. Session 70 is an exploration of the truest form of harmony, color. Take your color game to the next level today!
Here is everything you get!!
1) Structured HD Video Tutorial with commentary, annotations, and network mapping Exercise (50 min)
2) Waiting (JPG)
3) Waiting Breakdown with Practice layers (PSD)
4) BrushPack 3.0: My favorite Brushes plus some bonus ones
5) Texture Brush Set: Some of my favorite Material brushes
6) Illustration Brushes: My favorite brushes for implied design and color (NEW)
7) Recommended Book List PDF