Controlling brush strokes is the key to the illusion of plain changes, volume, detail and light types. In Session 72, we will discuss techniques to master hard and soft edges. The main focus is to build skills to describe volume in paint. Brush economy is the art of using the least amount of strokes to describe your subject matter. I'll use a moment painting from my personal story Crisium to demonstrate and highlight different methodologies as well as a yellow cube demonstration.
Here is everything you get!!
1) Structured HD Video Tutorial with commentary, annotations, and demonstration (63 min)
2) Crisium With layers (PSD)
3) Crisium (JPG)
4) Cube Demo With Layers (PSD)
5) Cube Demo (JPG)
6) BrushPack 3.0: My favorite Brushes plus some bonus ones
7) Texture Brush Set: Some of my favorite Material brushes
8) Illustration Brushes: My favorite brushes for implied design and color (NEW)
9) Recommended Book List PDF