Interpreting what we see is the key to design. Sometimes we need to manipulate shapes and sometimes we need to push colors. Session 74 is all about translating the world we see around us into graphic and appealing shapes. I'll use an example from my book Wasatch to demonstrate the process of "Realistic" graphic design within a world. In this course, I'll also dive deep into shape economy, normals, and patterns.
Here is everything you get!!
1) Structured HD Video Tutorial with commentary, annotations, and demonstration (33 min)
2) Cabin With layers (PSD)
3) Cabin High Res (JPG)
4) BrushPack 3.0: My favorite Brushes plus some bonus ones
5) Texture Brush Set: Some of my favorite Material brushes
6) Illustration Brushes: My favorite brushes for implied design and color (NEW)
7) Recommended Book List PDF