Building a Network for a career is the single most important skill anyone can develop aside from the talents needed in the portfolio (design, paint, color, appeal). You don't have to be the best looking nor the smartest. There are simple ways to expand and grow your network but none of them involve social climbing. This question comes up just about every time I am speaking or teaching. In this course, I'll go over industry tips and approaches to building up your network and making life long friends. This course will also focus on the one key growth skill that can't be taught. Sign up for Building a Trusted Network Today!
Here is everything you get!!
1) Structured HD Video Tutorial with commentary, annotations, and network mapping Exercise (44 min)
2) Monument Valley (JPG)
3) Monument Valley (PSD)
4) Network Mapping PDF
5) BrushPack 3.0: My favorite Brushes plus some bonus ones
6) Texture Brush Set: Some of my favorite Material brushes
7) Illustration Brushes: My favorite brushes for implied design and color (NEW)
8) Recommended Book List PDF